Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm so excited about having a place to share my thoughts and ideas with all of you!
My desire for this site is that it would be a place of encouragement and inspiration; An assortment of posts on various topics and events all focused on bringing Christ alone the glory and honor.
I 'm looking forward to your comments (and critiques) and hope you enjoy taking a look at the world through my eyes. = )

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I look forward to looking at your "place" in cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy start of a blog, tasha! I'm looking forward to your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tasha!
    Wow! you're "Justin Time!" haha.
    Welcome to the (sometimes cheesy) world of blogging!
    <3 Ya!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog my dear! I like your background. Can't wait to read all your thoughts and ideas! I'll be checking back regularly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tasha!

    Can't wait to read what you'll be writing!

    ReplyDelete