Friday, October 23, 2009

Hear my cry, oh God
Attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I
For You have been a shelter for me,
A strong tower from the enemy.
I will abide in Your tabernacle forever
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings...

My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my expectation is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be moved....
Trust in Him at all times, you people;
Pour out your hearts before Him;
God is a refuge for us...

God, You are my God
Early will I seek You
My soul thirsts for You
My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land where there is no water...

As the deer pants for the waterbrooks
So pants my soul for You, oh God
My sould thirsts for God.
When shall I come and appear before God?
My tears have been food day and night
While they continually say to me,
"Where is your God?"
When I remember these things,
I pour out my soul within me
For I used to go with the multitude;
I went with them to the house of God
With the voice of joy and praise...

Why are you cast down
Oh my soul?
And why are you disquieted withing me?
Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him
For the help of His countanence
The Lord will commend His lovingkindness in the daytime
And in the night His song shall be with me
A prayer to the God of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment